Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 in the training field

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:34 pm

"This is very foolish. You should've waited for a better time to attack, instead you chose to attack me when My guard was at its fullest" Nera brought her fans out as they looked so frill and weak it was like they would shatter even ifthe slightest bit of wind blew them.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:11 pm

"yes i know but im no fool i know your fan isnt as weak as it looks or you wouldnt have it when your fighting us"Yugon then used the opening of poison blades and smoke to grab a kunai and cut a bell for himself
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:41 am

The clone then pays heed to the battle. The real Dei takes off, going towards the clones location. Meanwhile, the clone Jumped at Nera, and Dei arrived in time to be able to see the Clone.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:10 am

"Damnit...i warned them that her Byakugan was still active" thought Cobalt "I guess i'm going to have to think on my feet for this one". He thought as he considered possible options

"Fuuton: Beast Wave Palm" called Cobalt as he made a hand Sign, then fired a Cutting Wave of Wind at Nera, capable of Slicing Trees.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:13 am

((wait your characters cant become chunnins, because it says in the chunnin exam area, that you can only do it if you have a group of 1 Jonin, 2 girls and 1 boy/2 boys and 1 girl))
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 am

(check the announcements (or rules, i don't know) because it says there, that due to the small amount of members at this moment in time, Teams can be made up of any combination of Genders, and we only have a few members and one Group anyway, so there is no way we can even hold the Chuunin Exams at Present)
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:09 am

Yugon then saw the wind wave coming and jumped back into a far away tree thinking
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 pm

(Don't worry, at Some point we're going to hopefully gain more members)
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Nera activated her fans as she filled them with chakra and they grew in size to be as tall and ong as she is both in height if she were standing and with if she were laying on her side. The fans blocked all in coming attacks and she slashed them at her students.

(also please don't post here, if you'd like to talk, thats what the cb and the group discussionarea is for Ninja ^^)
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:21 am

"Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin" called Cobalt as he span on the pot quickly. He released a steady stream of Chakra from his hands, which created a large Dome like Structure. The Wind Blade was knocked off of it and disintigrated in the air. Cobalt stopped spinning and ran towards Nera, attempting to use Taijutsu, despite the low posibility of it working.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:15 am

Dei clone smiled. Dei held in a handseal, and caused the clone to explode while it was at a very close range to Nera. Dei then got more clay, and used his C1 and created a small bird, before transforming it into a large bird Dei could stand on. He jumped on it and it began flying.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 am

(Note*When my fans are filled with chakra they are currently indestructible. Also the Five sentence post rule begins now)

Nera brought her fans back close to her. She looked at her students and smiled. She jumped in the air as she used her rotation having the fans spin around in a heavenly fashion. "I'll will not be taunted so easily. Byakugan!!!". Medium thick like veins poked underneathe the skin on the sides of her eyes stretching to her skin. "I hope you guys realized that my byakugan wasn't activated when you guys decided to take your course of action. Thats when I was most vulnerable," She started to spin faster and faser in the air as the fans swung around in a circle as fast as she was going. "Rule #2: Examine your opponent before they examine you," She came crashing down, still inside her rotationl sphere and having her fans still spin around her.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 am

(aww...i was under the impression it started last post XD)

Cobalt lept up as she crashed to th ground, in order to avoid a potential Shock Wave.
"Damn...the Rotation Technique is used as a Defence, and one of the Strongest ones around at that" Thought Cobalt "There is little to no chance of breaking through, and she's using her fans to supply the Chakra Flow, meaning it's only going to be a tougher barrier"
"Byakugan" called Cobalt as he activated his Own Byakugan and Veins appeared around his eyes too. He jumped back into the trees to think of a possible way to break through or Make her stop the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Dei stood on the now slow flying bird. He looked down at Nera, and simply sighed. "Cobalt, Yugon, listen to me and scatter, now!", he yelled as he placed both hands into his pockets. What he was doing now would be hard to see, because his bird was full of Chakra, meaning any action he took while on the bird was important.

In a matter of seconds, he had created three small dolls, in which he tossed to of them towards the ground. The third doll grew, becoming a clone of Dei. The other two would land on the ground, and the first one that landed took the form of Yugon, while the other took Cobalt's form. Dei smiled, and the clones took off towards Nera. Of Course I know she can't hold Rotation forever, but my art can't wait forever, and one of us shall give in first, he thought as the third clone jumped down off the bird.

The three genin clones surrounded Nera, but kept their distance as well.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Yugon then jumped back,standing in a waiting for the explosions.Then he contemplated an idea for what to happen after the explosions.He knew that she would dodge or even block it so he made shugo get ready shoot poison gas all over the area covering her when she stops rotation.Then took out the wooden piece and put it in shugo after a few more sharpening slices.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Bump ~ Satoru you need to post.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Nera stopped the rotation but them quickly used her empty palms technique also having the fans dart toward her targets. She spun the fans around and treated them like swords as she slashed abut at her students. "It is a close call". She jumped in the air very high, brought her fans with her and spun down fast using rotation again. "I hope you'll make it"
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Yugon kept watching and hid Shango in a tree still having a chakra string attached.
He then jumped down and threw a kunai bomb in the air and threw another to send it above nera higher and higher.Eventually it was high in the air and plumetting down towards nera's head at the time the rotation would end it would hit her and explode.Yugon then took out a shuriken and threw it at nera for a distraction.Yugon made a chakra string make it fly around her,into a tree then he tied it around a tree and repeated making a web of chakra strings around nera"bomb man now make spider bombs on the webs"(XD new jutsu:Explosion of the spiders nest)
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:18 pm

"Un, I would but I'm still manipulating the clones!", he yelled down as he looked for Cobalt. "Now!", he yelled to Cobalt as the three clones exploded, creating a large crater and black smoke everywhere. Dei sat done on his bird and relfected on how beautiful his art was.
"Isn't it so magnificent.", he said quietly to himself as he flew into the smoke, gaining somewhat a disadvantage. What many people might not know is Dei was more busy that anyone would think.

Dei was busy hiding in a tree as his clay cloned continued the fighting on everything he'd made, meaning no one had really did any work.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Yugon looked at him"is now good for you,or you wanna still stall this plan"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:02 am

"tch...I can see so many flaws with this...but i can't get any good plans for this situation myself so..." said Cobalt. He then ran out and into the Dust, using his Byakugan to see. He sprinted towards Nera, and took up the Eight Trigrams Stance
"Eight Trigrams 64 Palms" he said. He then threw Two Jabs at Nera. If they hit then he could begin the attack properly.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:13 pm

(Actually Riley, the technique begins when your close enough to the opponent and they are in the Trigram circle thing. Therefor there is some auto hitting involved with the Gentle Fist techniques, Un)
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:08 pm

(So...I've done this Right? or wrong? XD. Do you mean that if the opponent is inside the Circle, they are sure to be hit?)
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

(Yeah, as long as your at least within 10 feet of your target. In this case yes, it is a sure hit.)
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 pm

(You do know I am shielded by my fans, right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 in the training field
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next