Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 in the training field

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

Team 1 in the training field Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Yugon then sat on a log waiting for the others"geez its so strange sometimes i think my puppet is my only friend"Yugon then sighs and looks around waiting for the others
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 am

Cobalt walked into the Training Field, hands in his Pockets, then walked right past Yugon without even passing a glance to find a secluded area by himself to sit quietly, like he prefered.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 am

Dei hung upside down from a tree, his hair well, just made him look sillier at this point. He smiled at them, and then frowned. "You two don't seem very nice, or talkative either.", he said.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 am

"You seem too talkative for my liking" said Cobalt, not even lookinng up at him from where he sat.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 pm

"so what are your guy's names"Yugon looked over at them
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Walking to the training grounds nera noticed the conflit between the three already but decided to stay put where she was. She wanted to see how they handled being together all at once.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 pm

"I'm Dei, and this guy here, I know who he is already.", Dei said in a punk-like manner. "His name is smartass and he's the worst shinobi here.", Dei said.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

"not true im sure he could kick our asses,i mean hes a hyuuga,so in what way is he the worst"Yugon didnt even look at dei and just sat there"and im quite sure the smartass is you"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:26 am

"He's right, if i were to strike all your chakra points, i could have almost complete control over it, choosing to stop the flow, or make it increae and go beserk." said Cobalt "I can do that, while all you can do is blow things up"
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 pm

"yes the hyuuga are quite skilled,but im gonna make chakra points hitting useless one day with my puppet techniques,but now is not the day"Yugon looked at the sky thinking about his goals
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 am

"Good you guys ar getting along..." Nera said as she stepped out from behind a tree off in the distance. "Now that, that has happened its time for your first exercise" She held out two bells, "You will never get these bells unless you attack as if you want to kill me, so Good luck" She said as she tied the bells to her waist and jumped back to get some distance between her and her students. "Begin..."
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 am

"what!? Grab some bells?" said Cobalt in surprise "There is quite obviously a catch tothis...We have to think of a suitable plan of action to get those bells from her" hge said, beggining to formulate a Plan in his head.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:00 pm

"Hmm, well I give up.", Dei said, knowing he was well enough outmatched because of the Byakugan Nera had. He began walking slowly towards Nera. "Un, Nera-Sensei, can I have a bell?". he asked.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:14 pm

"hmmm only 2? Theres 3 of us"Yugon looked and then sat there cutting some wood with a kunai
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 pm

"You will have to get these bells from me, only if I need it I will use the byakugan but until then..."She pulled out a fan as it glowed abit, "...I will only use my fans for this temporary match. So I suggest you guys get them from me in my most vulnerable phase" Nera then vanished in a puff of grayish white smoke that soon vanished as the seconds grew into minutes.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Yugon then looked around"man this is gonna fail hard we dont even know our names,mines yugon yours?"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 am

Cobalt ignored him, still emersed in his thoughts. a moment later he spoke
"Alright then, Yugon will find and attack Nera-sensei from the front as a distraction, then the Pervy Artist attacks from behind with his Explosive Clay. " Explained Cobalt "Then, using my Taijutsu, I'll attack her while she's in shock from the Two Pronged attack. While i'm attacking, someone will need to try and take the bells"
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:33 pm

"Screw you, I'm not taking orders from someone whom hasn't a shred of respect for his teammates.", Dei said as he created a clone. "But of course this clone here will gladly assist you, in fact it further increases your plan when my clone is using itself as the explosion.", he said quietly. The cone moved out where as the real Dei stayed behind. "I'll move out when Cobalt moves out.", he said.

The clone had been moving around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:20 pm

"fine hyuuga ill assist"Then yugon took out a puppet with 3 holes in its knuckles and looked like a normal man only without a face"this is my puppet,Shango"Yugon then walked around looking for nera-sensei"hello nera sensei? where are you"
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:51 am

Standing out in the open about a mile away fro where her students was, Nera looked around steadily as she scoped them down with her byakugan. "Rule #1: In the ninja world never believe what one has to say unless you see it for yourself" She spoke to herself in a whispering voice.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:01 am

"Byakugan" said Cobalt as he activated his own Byakugan. He saw Nera a mile away from them. From what he could see, he could tell that her Byakugan was also activated.
"Wait...she has her Byakugan activated aswell." warned Cobalt.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 am

((would i be allowed to join and try to be apart of the team))
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 am

(sorry, like in the Anime and Manga, all teams are made up of only 3 Genin and 1 Jonin, I might soon make a secondary charector so that a second squad can be put together, in which you will probably be included)
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:44 pm

The clone had a chance, and spotted Nera. It jumped out into the open and acted totally oblivious, and began walking through a pathway in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Yugon and Shugo then jumped in a tree and Yugon made poison shoot from Shugo's mouth going in the perimeter of Nera then Yugon shot kunais at Nera but right at the spot where her bells are so they would be cut and fall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in the training field   Team 1 in the training field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 in the training field
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next