Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1; Sensei-less

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chika

Team 1; Sensei-less Empty
PostSubject: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Dei stood on top of the Hokage's office. He gazed off at the face of every Hokage to date, and felt anger towards them. Not them in general, but the people inside the village they sought to protect, the ones who would turn a blind eye to art, to Dei himself. He believed it, no treated it, like an insult about his looks, which reflected upon him. Some could mistake the young boy as a girl because of his long blonde hair, and short temper. But he had enough common sense not to blow someone up, and instead decided to get revenge in different manners.

Dei's hair blew in the wind as he sighed. Tha wait was longer than he'd hoped, as he looked at a letter he recieved, informng him about being in another team. "Un, why another team, some Hyuuga prep and a puppeteer.", he sighed
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Cobalt slowly made his way up to where the agreed meeting place was. He wasn't too keen to get into a new team and have to go out of his way to pretend he cared about his teammates.
"tch...There isn't a point to this..." he said to himself as he walked up the stairs to get to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 pm

"...So my team is at the top of this office, hm?" She looked blankly off in the distance of the village outisde of the hokages office, "Yes they are waiting for you now, I suggest you go and meet up with them and make sure they are getting along," Nera smiled at satoru, "Sure why not?" She then vanished in a puff of gray smoke as she appeared on top of the roof to see her new team already there.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:51 pm

"Would we just stop with this!", he yelled loudly as the women appeared before him, and another came up the steps. "I just wanna blow something up already, why can't that happen yet!", he complained at Nera as he moved his hair behind his ear. He looked at the other boy. "Hey, hey Hyuugas, are you related?", he joked idioticly. He could help but do so, he wanted to piss them off.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm

"tch...Either your a smart ass...or your just plain dumb" said Cobalt to Dei, then turned to Nera "I assume you're our Sensei? It's an honour to meet you, but i couldn't care less about this whole idea at all" he said
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:02 pm

"I could already tell by your actions that you 2 are going to get along just fine" Nera said with a warm-hearted smile. "So, Colbat and Dei huh?" Nera looked around for a bit."Seems like we are missing one more person. Why don't we wait, and while we wait how about we get to no one another"
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:06 pm

"I don't wanna wait!", Dei said, getting impaitent already. He reached into his pockets, as his hands and his smaller mouths began eating a small amount of clay. He decided to begin sculpting his sensei, in his image, of her without clothing. It took him a few minutes, but he couldn't stop laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:11 pm

"...Byakugan" said Cobalt as his eyes widened and veins appeared around them. He looked into Dei's Pocket and began laughing himself.
"That would work, but you must not know that the Hyuuga Clan's Kekkai Genkai is the Byakugan, allowing us to see pretty much everything for several Miles in a Three Hundred and sixty degree radius...including into your pocket, Perv" said Cobalt
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:18 pm

"350 degree radius, 360 degree's entirely plus the -10 degree space," Nera said "Don't exclude the blind spot Colbat" Nera smiled at him as she began to look at Dei, "So, we have quite the artist don't we" She smiled again a she looked at Colbat,she then looked in a blank direction, "The new member is coming" She said without even using her byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Yugon walked up with a huge thing wrapped up on his back smiling then sat down next to dei and looked at him"yo dude whats up"Yugon then smiled and looked forward staring at the teacher
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Dei smiled at Nera comment, before frowning at Yugon. "Hey, do you carry your mother in there?", he asked ignorantly. He looked down at his clay, before laughing. "Do we have to tell each other about each other now, or can we just go boom?", he asked as he fooled around with his sculpture.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 pm

"Of course Sensai, But it would have been more fun to leave that bit out for Dei to work out himself" said Cobalt, then spoke again once Yugon sat down "Oh Joy, i'm stuck with a Smartass Perverted Artist, and a Happy go Lucky Puppeter...Just Great" said Cobalt sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:38 pm

"SO!!!" She boomed as she stood up from out of her seating posisition,"You guys are my second team I have been asigned to in the past 3 years, my other team, they all became chuunin and jounin hopefully i can say the same for you" She walked to the stairs are you guys coming.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:41 pm

yugon quickly made the 2 arms of the puppet come out and flick colbat in the blind spot then retracted that arm and did the same with dei then retracted that arm and walked over to her"sure lets go"Yugon said smiling at her then them
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Dei smiled as he threw the sculpture in the air, and held a handsign, before having it explode. He then jumped up, and jumped off the building.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:49 pm

"Alright, i'll-" started Cobalt before the sculpture exploded
"What the hell!?" he exclaimed. He ran over and looked over to edge that Dei had jumped from.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:53 pm

"This is going to be an interesting bunch" Nera said unaffected by the explosion as she as still walking to the destination.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Yugon saw the explosion coming and watched it knowing he was safe in cover then out of boredm ran and jumped down with them"weee"Then landed and stood there
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Dei, while falling down, decided to make a Clay clone. He then hid himself. As the clone fell down, it eventually blew up . Dei continued walking down after that.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 am

"heh...a Life like clone created by weaving Chakra through xploding Clay and creating a perfect replica of the user" said Cobalt, still watching with the Byakugan "He's smart, but still an Idiot" he said as he turned to walk down the stairs like a civilised person after Nera
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:12 am

"We are headed toward the training grounds, you guys go on ahead, I will catch up with you After i get something from my house" Nera stopped and waved to them as she shooed them to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Cobalt looked back over the edge before leaving to the Training Field by Himself
"I don't know how i'm going to last with Idiots like these guys" he said to himself as he walked down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Dei caught up to Cobalt. "Oh we'll get along soon enough, whether we want to or not.", he said with a smile as he continued on.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:36 pm

(wow the posting order is whack now)

Yugon then walked over with his puppet still wrapped up and walked off to the training field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1; Sensei-less   Team 1; Sensei-less Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1; Sensei-less
Page 1 of 1