Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

Away in the woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 am

"hehe, Rule 3 of Amethysts Sure-Fire Winning Strategy: If you discover your opponents intentions, you have a higher chance of winning" he said as he stood on the Branch of the Tree, arms still beind his back.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Inuzuka Luna

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:45 am

"You are testing me! What I can't figure out is why, unless your my future Sensei" says Luna
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 am

"Well, thats somthing even i won't know until it's confirmed" said Amethyst "So then, care to have another go?" he asied as he crouched down on the Tree with his hands still behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:05 pm

"I can't beat you on my own" says Luna. Midnight had snuck around to a branch behind Amethyst and now pounces at him
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:08 pm

"What the-!?" said Amethyst as he narrowly avoided the Sneak Attack . He lept away from Midnight and stood on a Branch some wayaway "Well played, but not quite good enough" he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 pm

"Distraction can be very effective. And I am not on my own. I have Midnight and Androra the wolf spirits" says Luna grinning. Androra dashs into the shadows of the trees blending in with her dark pelt and moving without a sound
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:19 pm

"Very Good, but what iif i were to, say...do this!" he said as he lept out of the Tree and landed by his Swords. He threw off his shoe and Lifted the Swords with his foot, holding the Hilt with his toes.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:22 pm

"SHOOT! I didn't bring my weapons with me. I also didn't expect to be fighting either" says Luna narrowing her eyes. She stands ready to dodge quickly if she needs to
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 pm

"First Sword, Nenshou Chuushin" he said, pointing the Bigger Red Sword at her "Here i come, Iku Ze" he said as he jumped obver and began to slash at her, managing to use the Sword quite well with his feet.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Luna manages to swiftly dodge quite a bit but still ends up with a cut on her left arm. She quickly jumps back out of range. Without waiting she dashs to the treeline grabbing her cloak she had there. It wasn't black or grey, it was the color of shadows. It was made just for hiding. She quickly puts it on and dissappears into the shadows as easily as Androra had. Now both were hiding and waiting for a chance to attack
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 pm

"Clever" said Amethyst "I'm going to have to abide by my Rules this time too" he said "Rule 4 of Amethysts Sure-Fire Winning Strategy: When in Doubt, Wing it" he said, which was the worst of the advice he had given this far. He lifted a TRwig with his Feet and set it fvertically. It fell over facing East, and so he jumped into the Trees in that area and began searching for Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Androra leaps at him from behind trying to bite him. Meanwhile Luna was channeling her chakra nearby along with doing handsigns preparing a Jutsu
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Amethyst was almost bitten by Androra. He span around and tried to push her back using the Flat side of his sword. He was beggining to feel the strain of not using his hands, but was determined not to lose to a Genin
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:39 pm

"Passing Fang!" Luna suddenly says. She pops out and starts attacking ((See Passing Fang in wiki for details))
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Amethyst saw her spinning toards him. He sighed and brought out his hand from behind his back, which he used to try and Grab her head to stop the spinning
"Game Over, you win" he said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:01 pm

"About time. Now would you mind letting me go" says Luna panting a bit tired and trying to get her head free. Midnight sits nearby her tail curled around her paws
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:12 pm

The bite hit doragon alittle barely breaking skin"actually i didnt these were my hand signs from the beginning"Doragon then used fire create and make a hammer and swung the hammer directly at felix's chest
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 am

"well my sharingan makes not only my eye sight, but my speed and reflexes 10 times better" Felix said as the hammer hit an after image copy, from dashing between to places at a high speed, the real felix tried to strike from above, with several punches
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 am

Amethyst let go of her head and put both his Swords back in thier respective scabbards, then put his Shoe back on.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

"I guess I better get used to tests" says Luna still a bit breathless
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:56 am

"Yep, you had best prepare yourself if i'm your teacher, Theres a lot worse where this came from" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 pm

"Worse? Getting you to use your hands was nearly impossible!.............Ow" says Luna. The last bit was because she poked her lip by accident not being used to the little fangs now sticking out of the corners of her mouth
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 pm

"heh, thats what i thought too, when my Teacher made me do this task aswell" said Amethyst "In Time, you can find that there are hidden meanings behind tests like this, and i suppose that theres no harm in teaching you the Meaning behind this particular Exercise"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 pm

"I didn't see any point besides tiring me out" says Luna. Midnight being the dark wolf vanishs now that Luna was no longer angry. "And there goes Midnight.........Ow, how older Inuzuka live with fangs I don't know. Mine are annoying and their still small" says Luna as the wolf vanishs and talking her fangs poke her lip again
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm

"heh, the point of this training is to never ever underestimate an opponent, no matter how bad a situation you have put thm in" explained Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away in the woods
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Crushed Dreams :: The Five Great Nations :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: