Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Inuzuka Luna

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Luna stands in the middle of a clearing deep in the woods. As far as she knows no one else is around. She was here so she could preform her jutsu without others seeing. She channels her chakra and makes the needed hand signs. "Spirit-Wolf-Jutsu" she says. Wind starts blowing and swirling around her carrying what looks like white feathers to a glowing orb that had appeared. The orb absorbs the feathers and theres a breif flash of light. When it dies down a white and blue winged wolf stands where it had been
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Amethyst was strolling through the Forest, having just visited the Memorial Ground to visit Ruby's Grave. He stopped when he saw a Girl in the distance. He hid himself behind a Tree to watch secretly. When her Jutsu was finished, he revealed himself
"Interesting Jutsu" he said "I don't think i've seen anything quite like that, It's a Summoning Technique, but theres something else to it. He wore a Marroon coloured Suit, and had a Silver Sword Seathed on his Waist, and a Larger Red Sword on his Back. He had Shoulder length Red hair and Wore Glasses.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 pm

"It's called Sprirt-Wolf-Jutsu. I created it after my parents forgot to give me my canine partner. Now the wolf is my partner when I call it. Who are you?" says Luna petting the wolf. The wolf tilts it's head so the Luna could rub behind it's ear but it keeps it's eyes on the man. You could tell it was smarter than a averange wolf or dog by how it watched and observed every movement
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 am

"me? I'm just an uninteresting Guy coming back from the Memorial Ground" he said, grinning to himself as he said it. He placed his Hand on the Hilt of one of his swords and began Fondling it.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 am

"My wolf doesn't seem to think so" says Luna looking down at the wolf. It was still watching the man closely as if he was the only thing she could see. "If only I could figure out how to make you talk Androra" says Luna for she calls the white wolf Androra and the black wolf Midnight
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Is that it's name? Androra?" asked Amethyst "Nice name" he said, smiling "Tell me, have you graduated the Academy?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:44 pm

"Yes, when she's white I call her Androra. And yes I've graduated but I havn't been asigned to a team yet. I'm Luna Inuzuka" says Luna
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 am

"hmm...You haven't been assigned a team yet,huh?" said Amethyst "She could potentially be on my team...so i may as well tell her my name now" he thought "I'm Amethyst Castagnier, and we may well see more of each other in the future" he said
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 am

"Hopefully I'll be asigned a team soon. But until then I'm going to keep practicing so I don't forget anything" says Luna. Androra sees a squirrel and takes off chasing it and barking. The squirrel dashs up into it's hole in the tree and Androra opens her wings flying up and landing on the branch outside the squirrel hole and starts pawing trying to get the squirrel out. "Androra! Down girl! Why is it no matter how smart they are, dogs and wolves still love chasing squirrels!" says Luna trying to get Androra down
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 am

"Wings too?" said Amethyst in surprise "That is truly a Strange Creature" said Amethyst as he watched it fly up after the Squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:30 pm

"It's a side effect because my element is Wind. It makes her differnt from any normal wolf along with the fact she's smart" says Luna. Androra was still in the tree her wings spread to keep balance as she tries to get the squirrel
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 am

"Hmm...I assume that your Best Techniques involve Combination attacks with Your Partner, am i right?" asked Amethyst, considering this as part of a test for her, one which he would continue if he was her Instructor.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:35 am

"Yes, it's basic for Inuzuka clan members. But we're great at it yet since we've only been partners about a year" says Luna startled by the question. Androra gives up on the squirrel and glides back down landing next to Luna
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 am

"Of Course, how silly of me to forget" he said "and how exactly would you perform these attacks?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:57 am

"Well, Fang-Passing-Fang is a good attack. And Beast-Human-Clone Jutsu followed by Four-Legs-Technique work well together" says Luna wondering why he was asking. Androra wondered the same thing and listens curiously
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Felix

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:06 am

A teenager dropped down from a tree nearby, he stayed there, and peered around the tree 'Damn there in my usual training area' He thought to himself drawing his blade and preparing a summoning jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Androra smells the boy and whips around growling toward the tree he was hiding behind. Luna turns knowing Androra must have smelled someone and stands ready to fight if she needed to
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Felix stares onwards activating his sharingan, he finishes the Jutsu and slams his palm on the ground, a red and black wolf stands there. Felix charged his blade, Lightning surging out of the broken end, and he charged, going straight for Luna, while the wolf tries to attack Androra. 'If its an enemy kill them, if its a friend just spar' Felix thought as he leapt swinging his blade in an arc
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Luna had no weapons with her. She quickly channels her chakra and makes signs with her hsnds. "Beast-Human-Clone Jutsu" she says. A odd aura surrounds Androra and she morphs to look simliar to Luna except with fangs, claws and her eyes were still wolfish. The boy and wolf were nearly upon them as Luna quickly continues. "Four-Legs-Technique Jutsu" she says. She developes a aura as she grows fangs, claws and her eyes change. Both Androra and Luna now looked almost exactly alike as they jump away from the boy and wolf's attacks. They both also start growling at the newcomers for attacking
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Doragon then jumped from a tree hearing the commosion and made hand signs and said"fire style:fire creation,staff".Doragon then landed and spun the staff quickly in a circle hitting them stopping all 4 of them from attacking.Then Doragon stood his ground watching the 4 carefully waiting to see there reaction."whats going on here?". Doragon looked at the 4 of them quckly standing in a ready to attack position
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:26 pm

"They attacked unprovoked. We're defending ourselves" growls Luna standing straight but still looking very wolfish. Androra paces back and forth in front of her growling even if she still looked like Luna right now due to the dual Jutsu's
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 am

"i saw her chakra rising, i couldn't see her headband properly so i thought she was an enemy, no one ever comes here, i train here every day and yet i've never seen anyone come near, anyway i still need to get some training done, you wanna spar, The names Felix Uchiha, and my wolf here is Ruby" Felix said grinning at Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Doragon returned the staff to nothing.Doragon then sat in a tree"so what are your names". Doragon looked at both of them waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:07 pm

"I'm Luna Inuzuka, my wolf partner is Androra. And I've been coming here every day since I joined the academy and I never seen you. That's YEARS now that I've graduated" growls Luna since she couldn't talk plainly right now. Androra stops growling but was still pacing
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:07 pm

"what time do you come here, im here from midnight till dawn, but on weekends i stay longer" Felix said as he put his hands behimd his head getting readyy for his ultimate attack if it was nessacary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away in the woods
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Crushed Dreams :: The Five Great Nations :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: