Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Inuzuka Luna

Away in the woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 pm

"After class and through most of the night" growls Luna but is a bit clearer as she lets the Jutsu start wearing off. Androra returns to her wolf self, wings and all
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:17 pm

"aah a wolf oh yeah you said you were an inuzuka, i have an interest in dog species, but mainly wolves and foxes, lets just say we share the training area, because im a genin like you, so thers a chance we'll end up in a team" Felix said putting his hands down, he closed his eyes and opened them, his one comma sharingan gone
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Androra decides to rest. She lays down and curls up. But then something odd starts happening: Androra slowly starts fading away until she completly dissappears. "Androra!" complains Luna as the Jutsu fully wears off. Luna looks like her normal self but with one slight diffrence: She now had tiny wolfish fangs poking out of the corners of her mouth
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:36 pm

"hehehe, the chakra you used to summon her wasn't a sufficient amount to keep her out for more than ten minutes, i used plenty of chakra for my summon, so it'll last longer than yours" felix said smirking
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

"It's not that. She's a spirit, once I summon her she can stay as long as she wants but once she decides she wants to fall asleep" Luna finishs by waving a hand to where Androra had vanished
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

"well i think otherwise, the only way to decide if your chakra is sufficient enough, is to either train by some tree's or spar, which will it be" Felix said charging up some lightning
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Doragon walked over"nice to meet you 2 im doragon aruji,and ill spar with you,i havent had a good match in awhile"Doragon smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:58 pm

"Fine, im not gonna hold back" Felix said activating his sharingan, Ruby also raised her own chakra, her eyes glew bright as she jumped into a tree. felix took a fighting pose infront of doragon, his left glove charged with lightning, his sword hanging by his side.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:21 pm

"Don't think so! I'll show you don't think so" says Luna getting mad. She channels her chakra as she starts her summon. "Spirit-Wolf-Jutsu" she says. Black wind lashs about causing Luna's hair to whip around her face. A black circle appears on the ground and the black wind collects over it in the form of a wolf. Once the summon is complete a black wolf with a white belly and odd braclets and collar on is standing there. It was Midnight the Spirit wolf that is summoned when Luna is angry during her summon
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Doragon took out his sword and swung at him in every angle. After the barrage stopped,doragon jumped over him.While he was in the air he used fire create and made a fire shield.Doragon then stood there waiting for ray to attack
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Hyuuga Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 am

Amethyst quickly stepped into the middle of the Circle, and Blocked Luna and Felix's attacks with either of his swords.
"Oh Please. You three are just going to keep exchanging blows at this rate" he said "If you really want to test yourselves, try me" he said, jumping back. "The Rules are simple" he said, seathing his two swords "All you have to do is make me use my hands. I will fight using only my legs, so i am restricted from using my Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu, so what do you say, want to have a go?" he said, holding his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 am

"Suit yourself. Fang-Passing Fang Jutsu" says Luna quickly making the correct hand signs. She and Midnight aim their attack from opposite side at Amethyst
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 am

"Rule 1 of Amethysts Sure Fire Winning Strategy: Never trust a Stranger" he said as he lept and span in the air, managing to avoid the attack by inches. "This is what hap[pens when you explain your Techniques to someone you can't trust" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:30 pm

felix was able to block all but two of them, which cut his face.

"any genjutsu's are useless against me, now all i have to worry about is his taijutsu" felix said as he activated his sharingan, he made a few hand signs and placed his palm about 2/3 of a metre away from the ground, lightning crackle out and felix rushed forward at a high speed, he leapt high and struck downwards, "CHIDORI: a thousand burns"(i think thats what he said when he first used it against gaara) He screamed, as he charged the lightning forward, aiming to for his neck
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:39 pm

"I only metioned a few" says Luna spinning around so she could face him. "Man-Beast-Combination-Tranformation: Double-Headed-Wolf" says Luna making the correct hand signs. She and Midnight transform into a huge two headed black wolf. (Had it been Androra it would have been white). It charges at Amethyst at a great speed snapping and slashing
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 pm

while the original felix charges with chidori, 3 shadow clones he had placed in the tree's earlier take posstions, on the side of amethyst which was opposite the one luna was facing, and then the others on either side, the began doing some hand signs
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 am

(Thousand Birds, not Burns)

"Rule 2 of Amethysts Sure-Fire Winning Strategy: Overconfidence in your own abilites leads to your downfall" he said as he sidestepped Felix, and sweeped his Legs in order to trip him. He then jumped up and hid a small distance away in a Tree, in order to avoid Luna's Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 am

"you cant run from my eyes" Felix said as the shadow clones attacked with a aided chidori, all 3 of them charging it, making it huge, Ruby was sitting in the tree behind amethyst. one of ruby's eyes had sharingan, and one of felix's eyes were all wolf like, he got up and prepared for a counter attack
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Doragon saw them charging the chidori and he then decided to lower the build up by sending fire arrows made from his fire creation at the clones.If they striked the clones at all,the clones would dissapear and the chidori would stop being built.Doragon then shot more arrows at felix to distract him from charging the chidori.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

(i thought we were all fighting amethyst)

Felix sacrificed his charged chidori in order to destroy the arrow, but a single clone was hit, and the other 2 continued on with a smaller chidori
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm

(XD no its me vs you and amethyst vs luna)
Doragon then stood there watching ray charge the chidori.Doragon then started making hand signs waiting for ray to use chidori.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 pm

(aww crap, i've just wasted loads of chakra)

the shadow clones disapeared, and ruby leaped to his side. "i recognise those hand signs, my eyes see everything, your planning on letting me attack with chidori, and then your gonna counter me with a fire craft attack" Felix shouted as the chidori disapeared "Although my strongest moves are close combat, and i specialize in taijutsu, that strategy will fail" Felix said, as he putput a distance between his feet, and put his hands up to the sides, keeping them uplifted. "DISCHARGE" Felix shouted releasing lightning in a 360 dome, reaching about 5 feet in diameter
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Character sheet
Name(Last, First):

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Doragon did more hand signs"sorry to tell you but,you've read wrong".Doragon then breathed in saying"Fire style:dragon flame jutsu"Doragon then breathed out,sending flames from his mouth,the flames shot at felix engulfing his area,also making it impossible for him to dodge since he was too busy sending a discharge.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Paladin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:41 am

(actually i'd be protected by the discharge)

the flames managed to destroy the majority of his discharge, but luckily there was still enough lightning to block it, and he was only scorched on his hands. "Actually you probably changed your tactic to coincide with my discharge" Felix said as ruby leapt out of the ground biting at doragons ankles, if the attack hit or not, ruby then began to fade
Back to top Go down
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Luna thinks of something and stops her jutsu. Luna and Midnight split back into themselves. "Your testing me arn't you?" she asks Amethyst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away in the woods   Away in the woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away in the woods
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Crushed Dreams :: The Five Great Nations :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: