Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Welcome to Naruto Crushing Dreams. This rpg is a time skip nearly 200 years into the future after naruto and sasuke. We were born to rise or we were born to fall. Inorder for you to know that you must go on in life on this rpg.
Naruto Crushed Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Crushed Dreams

Our heroes have fallen and so have the villians. We are the new era and as the new era will must bring peace to this world, but as for some all you want to do is see the world suffer. You will either follow in the path of darkness or the path of light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion, (Open).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chika

Discussion, (Open). Empty
PostSubject: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Shikazurui had been heading the the Hokage's office after completeing a mission with three annoying genin. It had taken him several days to complete the mission because the two boys wouldn't listen. However the young girl was very attentive, and Shikazurui was going to add that comment into his report. He was getting used to being up late, and filling in for Jounin-Sensei when they weren't around. Even his father, who was promoted to Anbu, had seemingly been far to busy to ever come home. So Shikazurui was stuck doing every job imaginable, but he was glad he didn't teach at the Academy.

As he climbed the steps, he brought the ill-fated memories of his first meet with Satoru, and how after that, Shikazurui became the Shinobi he is today, although he wanted to be joined by the figure of Inoki and Chojirou, he knew all too well that they were gone. He pulled out a ciggarette, and then lit it with his lighter, before taking a puff. He put the lighter away and breathed out, letting the stress go away. He noticed that he finally reached the Hokage's Office, before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet
Name(Last, First): Uchiha, Satoru

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Sitting in his office finishing the last bit of his paperwork, satoru stared outside leavng the undying truth of is memories behind him. He managed to flash a smile at the birds flying uphigh. He turned around in his seat to face the door. "Come in" he said as he neatly put the books and papers in nice stacks making the whole room look like a lawyers office. He fiddled with a pencil in his hand they began o spark abit.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-cd.rpg-board.net
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 am

Shikazurui stood behind the door as he could hear the ruffle of papers being finished, and knew then that he really wouldn't be wasting the Hokage's time, because he said, "Come in". Shikazurui opened the door, and entered, before closing it again. He had taken his ciggarette out before he came into the Hokage's office, but he still smelled like smoke. "Satoru, I'd like to report how well the team of genin a took on a mission acted.", he said to him. He knew Satoru, and admired the Uchiha so much.

"Kotestu and Kyou fooled around while we tried to complete the mission, and the young Hyuuga Yu listened excellently and acted quickly on any order I gave her.", he said. "I would also like to report that there have been no attacks from Kirigakure or Kumogakure, and no word from Sunagakure about joining our side.", he said, before continuing. "And at last, there have been no sightings of any Bijuu.", he reported, before sighing.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 am

"I see" Satoru closed his eyes as you could feel bad vibes flyin off of him like pigeons scaveging for food. He smelt the ciggarette smoke on Shikazurui, but said nothing. He stared out over his village. It was like he was lookin at every corner of the village because his gaze was over looking everything in sight. He stared off into space thinking of what he could do. Normally his oral wouldbe to make peace with each village so in that in the future known will comeafter him but that wouldn't be so easy. "Easier said than done..." he spoke to himsef aloud nearly almost forgetting that Shikazurui was there. He turned to him and smiled. "Shika," He said as he stood up fro his seat and sat his Hokage hat down on the desk,"Remember our first match when I too you on as my student" He said as he began to walk around his desk still smiling, "Well do you?"
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Shikazurui sighed. "Yes, some of the sweeter memories before everything went red.", he said, with a hint of regret about his Chunnin Exams. "It changed my view, and but Inoki and Chojirou......", he stopped himself. "Yeah, yeah, I remember it.", he said, wanting to avoid talking about his teammates, as it brought on the more violent side that the Chunnin Exams were given right before the war began.

Shikazurui looked at him questioningly, before shaking his head slightly. "What are you digging at?, Shikazurui asked Satoru as he too, began to smell the not so faint aroma of his ciggarette. He coughed slightly, before walking over to the window.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 pm

"I want to form another team, After your genin become chuunin" Satorusmil vanished bu yo culd stll see hapiness on his face. "We haven't spaarred in a while, nd want to have quick battle with o when your avaliable. The reason why asked of this is because I want to see what my training as done for you inte past years" Satoru walked to another stack of papers as he neal organized them.
Back to top Go down
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 pm

"Well, with the current state of war, I wouldn't exactly say that the streets of Konoha are the safest place for you to be in broad daylight, considering the fact that the pervious Hokage was assasinated during a Chunnin Exam.", he pointed out, acting more like a guard and less of a shinobi. "And they weren't my genin, I was simply filling in because their Jounin-Sensei was out on a mission.", he said, shuttering at the thought of a team. "I suppose if we sparred now, I would be free to do so.", he told Satoru as he opened the door. "You'll see me out in the training field soon.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Admin
Satoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 pm

"Yes , I will see you soon," Satoru took his robe off,"And also Shikazurui, don't forget that... I will only die of old age, I will never be assissinatd as long as I got something to live for" That being said Satoru stared out the window of his office, "Also quit the smoking, it shortens your life"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion, (Open).   Discussion, (Open). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion, (Open).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Crushed Dreams :: The Five Great Nations :: Konohagakure :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: